still having problems with binary snapshots

Movenium

14 Feb, 2018 04:37 PM

Still my production database is failing to do database dumps or binary snapshots.. I tried to make new slave by hand but it also failed with error "SCALR_INITIALIZATION_FAILURE_REASON: Cannot change replication Master server to '10.77.42.203'. Slave_IO_Running: No, Slave_SQL_Running: Yes, Last_Errno: 0, Last_Error: ''" .. I added the debug log about failing slave creation... I have been creating back ups every evening manually. This has been a problem quite a while now.. :(

farmid=20856

1. 1 Posted by Movenium on 15 Feb, 2018 04:45 AM

binary snapshot seems that it had finally worked .. but can you help me with that database dump error

15 Feb 2018 at 04:00:06 - ("'mysql.create-backup' already in progress", 'dbb1747b-efb4-4bb2-b594-734681b4c220')

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Marat Komarov on 15 Feb, 2018 06:29 AM

We've released Scalarizr with the fix for data bundle issue.

The MySQL automation limitation is only one backup (text or binary) at a time. Your binary snapshots start consuming a significant amount of time, and parallel backups are not allowed to start.

We recommend configuring non-crossing time windows for backup and bundle.

Regards,
    Marat

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Sieppaa.PNG 25.8 KB
  • scalarizr_debug-60067c5f-811b-4d59-bcb4-73eb03462175.log 413 KB
  • error.PNG 39.4 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac