Please re-link old servers to Scalr state

Alex Kira

18 Jul, 2016 05:01 PM

The farms affected are Farms 5017 and 15246. We have had issues with EBS as you mentioned due to the lost state. In addition, we have not snapshotted latest state so the new servers will not be current.

Please relink the state to the servers pre-July 18th for these farms, so that the old state from yesterday is reflected in Scalr.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

1. 1 Posted by marc on 18 Jul, 2016 05:03 PM

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the report. We are working on resolving this issue for these servers. Please do not take any action on these instances in the meantime.

Many thanks,
    Wm. Marc O'Brien
    Scalr Technical Support

2. 2 Posted by marc on 18 Jul, 2016 08:23 PM

Reply from external email chain:

I am sure you are fielding lots of inbound requests today, but I just figured I would attempt to get an eta on service restoration on our domain www.loloeffect.com - thanks. Good luck resolving everything.

Matthew Simpson

3. 3 Posted by marc on 18 Jul, 2016 08:25 PM

Hi Alex and Matthew,

I have included Engineering on this thread so that we may confirm status of your Farms and complete any pending restore actions. We will update here shortly.

Many thanks,
    Wm. Marc O'Brien
    Scalr Technical Support

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Michael Lochead on 18 Jul, 2016 11:39 PM

Hi Guys,

As communicated, Scalr experienced a critical error this morning as detailed here: http://support.scalr.net/discussions/problems/26464-hosted-scalr-se...

At this point, we have completed automated recovery of all impacted Servers. If you are experiencing any remaining impact to your service, please re-open this ticket, or create a new one and we will put you in direct contact with our engineering team to resolve the outstanding issues.

Thank you for your patience and collaboration in helping to address this issue.  We will send a final report on the problem soon.

Best,
    Michael

5. Michael Lochead closed this discussion on 18 Jul, 2016 11:39 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

02 Jul, 2019 07:54 PM
07 Jun, 2019 07:12 PM
02 May, 2019 04:04 PM